Calls and Lines
The Benefits for you, the Reseller
- No credit risk to you, the client will be billed directly by BT
- You'll be paid commission for the length of the contract that you sign the client up to, for the caslls and the lines, up front, usually the month after the client receives their first bill from BT
- If you've never sold ISDN30e, ISDN2e or SIP to a client before then it's no problem. We'll support you with the sales/technical discussions with the client to ensure that you provide them with the best package
- Our Service Management Team will liaise with BT on your/your client's behalf to esnure that the lines are installed as quickly and efficiently as possible
- If a client is on an old call package with BT or is within the last 3 months of their contract, resigning them onto a new plan will often still generate commissions
If you are:-
- Bringing new lines to BT from another supplier
- Ordering additional lines
- Helping new or existing BT customers to move premises
- Upgrading existing lines to ISDN2e or ISDN30e
- Re-signing existing BT lines onto an extended contract term
As a BT Reseller with CommsFM, you will receive commission in all of the above scenarios
What Benefits will your Client Receive?
- They'll get the best products and services available from BT but provided to them by their trusted local telecoms supoplier, YOU!
- They'll be dealing with an experienced BT order management Team at CommsFM , within the UK,to manage their install, move or migration from another supplier.